4 – Offer Virtual Services!
It goes without saying that if you want to be a successful dog groomer, you’re going to have to, you know, actually groom. This service can’t exactly be provided online. However, there are plenty of other related services that CAN.
From a business perspective, offering additional services is always going to be a plus (so long as the extra efforts don’t detract from the most important aspects of your business). Here are just a few ideas of virtual services you can offer, that are likely to increase your online presence and attract more clients:
- Virtual consultations
- Writing and/or vlogging for dog grooming companies, blogs, and publications
- Start your OWN dog grooming blog and/or vlog
- Become an authority on dog grooming on social media
- Sell dog grooming products and/or tools online
- Teach virtual dog grooming classes
For the common introvert,…