6. It seems too good to be true
As the old saying goes: if it seems too good to be true, chances are it probably is.
Whether the schooling is done online or in-person, you’ve got to be realistic. Proper education requires hard work, time – and yes, some sort of financial investment. Any “school” that tells you otherwise is trying to sell you a big bag of BS.
When researching into an online dog grooming school, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Are they promising an unrealistically short amount for you to earn your certification?
- Is the curriculum ridiculously easy?
- Is there very little schoolwork actually involved?
- Is the tuition surprisingly low, compared to every other grooming school you’ve seen?
These are ALL huge red flags to avoid! If any online dog grooming school ticks off these boxes, it’s likely just a diploma mill in disguise. In other words? It,…